Preparing for Your Visit
We understand that your time is valuable, and want your visit to be as efficient as possible. Please complete and print the registration form and pregnancy questionnaire below prior to your appointment and review the other documents.
- Patient Registration Form (English/Spanish)
- Genetic Counseling Questionnaire (English/Spanish)
- Financial Policy (English/Spanish)
- Your Rights & Responsibilities (English/Spanish)
- Sharp Maternity Preadmission Form (English/Spanish)
- Carrier Screening for Common Genetic Conditions (English/Spanish)
Day of Your Visit
On the day of your appointment, please be sure to bring the following items with you:
- Current insurance card
- Valid government-issued photo ID
- Referral form from your doctor’s office
- Your completed registration form
Ultrasound examinations and procedures may require a full bladder. We ask that you drink two glasses of water before your visit, and try not to void until you are seen.
Parents with children under 8: Ultrasound, genetic counseling, consultation and new obstetric visits typically last for 45 to 60 minutes. Young children often become tired, hungry or bored during these visits and the dark ultrasound rooms may be frightening to them. Please DO NOT bring children under 8 to your visit – help us provide the best possible service to you by arranging a babysitter.