- Our Encinitas satellite office moved to Escondido effective January 25, 2022.
Escondido Satellite Location:
2125 Citracado Parkway, Suite 200
Escondido, CA 92029 Map it
- Effective 10/4/2021: We moved our main office to Suite 220 (same building).
- Effective 6/14/2021: Grossmont Hospital Perinatal Clinic at 5525 Grossmont Center Drive, in La Mesa has moved.
The new address is:
8851 Center Drive, Suite 201
La Mesa CA 91942
Questions? Please contact:
To Our Referring Physicians:
We are dedicated to continuing to provide the highest quality of care in the safest way possible. A few changes we have made to our practice to try to keep patients healthy:
- Given the decrease in COVID cases in San Diego County, we are able to allow 1 adult guest to accompany patients to their appointments. This policy update took effect on Monday 2/14/2022.
- If patients are sick or symptomatic, we would like them to call our nurse triage line (858) 966-4963 before their appointment.
- We are rescheduling non-urgent appointments in sick patients.
- We are continuing to see urgent patients but may ask them to wear a mask.
- To effectively manage and screen symptomatic patients, availability at some satellites may be temporarily limited.
As always, we are available for any urgent scans, consults or transports to Sharp Mary Birch. Please call the on-call physician 858-939-4839 with any urgent concerns.
- CDC WEBSITE: https://emergency.cdc.gov/coca/calls/2020/callinfo_031220.asp
- SMFM statement: https://s3.amazonaws.com/cdn.smfm.org/media/2262/COVID19_PDF.pdf
- ACOG Algorithm for Pregnancy: https://www.acog.org/-/media/project/acog/acogorg/files/pdfs/clinicalguidance/practice-advisory/ covid-19-algorithm.pdf?la=en&hash=2D9E7F62C97F8231561616FFDCA3B1A6
Holly Casele, MD
For more information, please visit our “For Medical Professionals” section.