We provide a full range of services for women throughout their pregnancies, including:
- Perinatal consultation
- Preterm birth prevention
- Cervical length assessment
- Cerclage surgery, including abdominal cerclages
- Diabetes in Pregnancy program
- Maternal transport program
- Prenatal diagnosis
Women who could benefit from our services include those with:
- Concerns regarding potential for their baby to have birth defects or abnormalities
- Medical problems such as diabetes, hypertension, asthma, lupus, heart disease, kidney disease or a history of thrombosis
- A history of prior pregnancy complications, such as preterm labor, premature rupture of membranes, recurrent pregnancy loss, birth defects or fetal growth disturbance
- A current pregnancy conceived by infertility treatment
- A multiple pregnancy such as twins, triplets or quadruplets.
The San Diego Perinatal Center participates with many quality health plans. For information on accepted health plans at our center, please call 858-966-6710.